1080 unit Bascetta ball, Individual Unit designed by Paolo Bascetta.
Folded by me, no glue.
Last-Minute Mothers’ Day Gift Ideas
Mothers often spend too much time on others and never enough on themselves. Mother’s Day is the one day of the year when everyone focuses on them instead, so here is a list of some nice stuff that I think would make great treats for the Mrs in your life.
If you haven’t been able to find something yet, here are 9 suggestions for you!
- Mrs On-The-Go: Chanel Les Beiges Harmonie Poudre Belle Mines No 1 - highlight, bronzer, and coral blush combined. (Above S$50)
- Mrs Classy: A tin of Guerlain Meteorite powder is just the thing for her boudoir when she wants to powder her nose with a little something luxe. (Above $50)
- Mrs No-Fuss: A nice little box from Crabtree & Evelyn filled with pick’n’mix Bath Gel, 2 x Hand Therapies, and a Body Lotion will allows her a bit of pleasure when she manages to find a quiet moment in the day. And she gets to choose from 4 scent ranges; Rosewater, Lily, Lavender, Wisteria. (Below $50)
- Mrs Quiet-Elegance: Any item you pick from Fresh’s Rose series would be a lovely sensorial treat for her skin AND her nose. My recommendation would be the Floral Toner and Face Mask to pamper, tone and refresh her skin. (Ranges from below to above $50)
- Mrs Ageless: Being busy and tired often means you need extra help in the skin department. Pick up a 75ml jumbo size Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate from Kiehl’s this May and let the 10.5% pure Vitamin C formula go to work on her skin tone, texture, radiance, and fine lines while protecting against future damage. And while you’re there, you might want to check out Super Multi-Corrective Cream, which contains jasmonic acid, hyaluronic acid, and beech tree extract to help retexturize, firm, and hydrate the skin at the same time. (Above $50)
- Mrs Radiant: VDL Lumilayer Primer is a quick and inexpensive treat to add an instant glow back to the skin when she doesn’t have the time to go for a facial. It feels fresh and works under AND over makeup. (Below $50)
- Mrs Yummy Mummy: YSL’s limited edition Rose Baby Doll nail lacquer and lip varnish are a gorgeously intense shade of rose. Not quite red, not quite fuchsia. Just very very chic and pretty. (Below $50 for one, above $50 for both)
- Mrs Sweetie-Pie: It doesn’t always take an expensive gift to make her feel happy. Something as simple as Too Faced’s Sweet Hearts blushes will bring a smile to her face simply because they’re so cute. (Below $50)
- Mrs Chic: Dior’s silver-quilted Nude Shimmer No 1 Rose compact makes quite the statement when she pulls it out for a mid-day touch-up, and the blush-pink shade looks pretty on most skins.